Estrella Damm Top 50 Gastropub (“Awards”) Terms and Conditions of entry
1. By entering the Awards, the entrant will be deemed to have read and understood these rules and to be bound by them. These rules include any instructions set out with the entry form and within the Award details set out at https://publicanawards.co.uk (“Website”).
2. Any employees (and their families) of William Reed Ltd, its agents and anybody professionally connected with the Awards are not eligible for entry.
3. Entrants must be licensees or corporate operators of a public house in Great Britain.
4. Entrants must complete and submit an entry form online on the Website by 23:59 on 3rd November 2023. Entries will only be accepted if they are completed in full.
5. Entries must be signed by the person responsible for submitting the entry and to whom all correspondence concerning the Awards should be addressed.
6. Responsibility is not accepted for entry forms being delayed or corrupted as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind or which otherwise do not comply with these terms and conditions and may be deemed invalid in the sole discretion of the judges.
7. Entrants may submit only one Entry in each category.
8. Entries will become the property of the Organiser.
9. The Organiser reserves the right at its absolute discretion to reject any Entries it deems inappropriate.
10. Entries will be judged and short-listed during December and entrants on the shortlist will be notified by email and invited to go forward to the final judging no later than not later than 1st December 2023.
11. Finalists will be visited by the judges by 5th January 2024. The winners will be publicly announced at the Awards lunch on 22nd January 2024.
12. There will be one winner selected from each category. All finalists will be selected against the criteria set out in the Entry Form by a panel of judges selected by the Organiser.
13. The judges may decline to make an award for any category if in their opinion there are insufficient entries of a winning standard. 14. The Organiser reserves the right to change the judging panel without prior notice to entrants.
15. The decision of the chairman of the judges on all matters affecting the Awards will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The winner may be required to take part in some post-event publicity and consents to appearing in photographs being used for such purposes.
17. By entering the Awards, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the data controller for the purposes of the administration of this Awards and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
18. The Organiser reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the Awards.
19. The Organiser and data controller is William Reed Ltd, Broadfield Park, Crawley RH11 9RT.
20. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction.